Marriage & Parenting Conference
You're invited to the Marriage & Parenting Conference held on February 23 and 24 at Plainfield Christian Church. This free event has the potential to transform your family, regardless of where you are on the journey. Scott O'Malley, Staff Counselor at 12 Stones Ministries, will communicate practical wisdom from the Scriptures about God's design for marriage and about laying a Biblical foundation for your family.
Parents, please be sure to arrange for your own childcare for this event. Childcare will not be provided at the church.
Registration deadline is Sunday, February 18.
Friday, February 23 | 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm | Marriage
Saturday, February 24 | 9:00 am - 2:30 pm | Parenting
- Biblical Foundations of Marriage
- Conflict and Forgiveness in Marriage
- Session 1 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Session 2 | 7:45 pm - 8:45 pm
- Foundations of Biblical Parenting
- Keeping the Gospel Central
- Methods of Discipline
- Parenting Problems/Case Study/Q&A
- Session 1 | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Session 2 | 10:15 am - 11:15 am
- Session 3 | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session 4 | 1:15 pm - 2:30 pm